And here's what's coming
1) Exclusive interview with singer-songwriter/producer/Recod label owner, Blake Morgan, of #IRespectmusic renowned ...We discuss his battles with Pandora and Terrestrial Radio; we talk about Finnish artist Janica whose record will now be coming out on Morgan's ECR label. And we also discuss how former Finnish labels may have done more harm than good with her career and how Morgan's own ethos brilliantly reinvents the idea of what a record label should be doing. "We don't own any of our artists and they own their own music. We simply own the products we create together with them". This is not only a new direction for a label but the results are way better percentage wise. "Artists work on what they work on before we see where it fits on the market, rather than the other way around which is getting artists to create songs we think the market may be looking for. We work in precisely the reverse way".
2) A New Jewish Cabaret with comedy, self-irony, and pop genre parodies to be performed in Hungary, a country where neo-nazi conspiracy theories are daily conversation.
3) Interview with Ken Austin, Jeezy and Entourage's Doug Ellin on the glorious bottle of Avión Tequila that has brought all these magnates together.
4) Talking to Nicole Hanley Mellon (of Carnegie Mellon) on indecisiveness often being a key factor to success.
5) Why the Finnish Honesty Advertising Campaign has backfired. Experts from ad agencies in Scandinavia, UK, NY all have their say about the misfire.
6) A Personal story about a recent Dannish/Hungarian/UK film production that is now in development.
7) Exciting new coproductions in music between UK & Hungary already piquing great interest from several US based majors. Projected Completion date: Fall of 2015
8) The state of Contemporary Drama & Art in Budapest today: an overview